Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Yukio & I Climb a Mountain (sorta...)

Hey guys! Sorry, I didn't post over the weekend; I had stuffz to do on a mountain. Douglas Mountain to be precise.

Anyways, I was hiking up the Eagle Scout Trail (the super hard one at the back of the mountain) and I saw a whole bunch of different mushrooms! My bro kept pointing out each different one that he saw and I took some pictures. (I'll put some up on this post as soon as I can...)

Sure, the view was amazing, the foliage colorful and vast, but all I could really think about was Yukio leading us up the mountain and instructing us in the multiple demonic pharmacology related uses for each of the fungi.

I <3 Yukio Okumura too! Eek!

(I couldn't find a pic of him on their camping trip, so here's the teen prof at Shiemi's home!)

So yeah, that's what I got for right now... See ya' later!

No comments:

Post a Comment