Monday, October 15, 2012

I'm Back! Back in Black (Coal)!


So, so, so, so, so sorry that I haven't posted forever! I just haven't had the chance to sit down and type (or do anything computer related, for that matter...)

So, yeah, stuffz...

How about them Coal Tars?... (a.k.a. soot sprites, for those who know the magic of Miyazaki films, such as My Friend Totoro)


Those things are everywhere. I mean EVERYWHERE!!! When Rin's demonic powers first start to awaken, he sees them floating all throughout the air. This happens in almost every scene near the beginning of the series.

(They especially appear to swarm around human beings that have been posessed by demons)

But you know what, they dissappear from the show entirely after the first few episodes!!! WHAT'S WITH THAT!?!?!?!?

*mind explosion*

Seriously though, why? Many humans posessed by demons (even extremely strong demons, including Satan himself) appear throughout the rest of the anime series. Even so, they are never just there by themselves, just floating through the air.

This really isn't that important of a subject, and I really shouldn't be fretting over something like this, but I like them. They're so cute...in their own way...and sorta' high lookin'...

Anyways, post a comment about any theories you may have, what you think about this subject, what you think about me  being gone soooo long, anything! (But please try to keep it the slightest, ever so slightest bit appropiate, if you can. If you can't,...)

No comments:

Post a Comment